- What to do when linux can not find an installed python package
- How to apply point load in FEniCS.
- How to run julia code in jupyter notebook.
- How to add search functionallity to jekyll blog.
- How to have a custom markdown preview font-style and size for VSCode.
- How to draw curves with two js.
- How to take derivatives with sympy.
- How to save a surface plot generated with matplotlib as STL to open in ParaView.
- FEniCS code development in VSCode with jupyter notebook and Docker.
- Achieving significant computational gains with sparse matrices and proper multiplication order.
- Every researcher must learn about sparse matrices.
- How to develop jekyll website locally.
- Load the working copy of your docker image to docker hub for reuse
- Load the project to PyPi
- Some surprising findings on direct vs iterative in MATLAB.
- How to start a new python project that you wish to support for long.
- How to setup Typora for daily journaling
- How to add images, latex and code to blog.
- How to setup the Moving theme for your Jekyll blog.
- Parallelizing for loop in python with MPI.
- How to parallelize FEniCS in jupyter notebook.
- How to build petsc with complex support.
- Difference between python and C++ definition of boundaries in FEniCS.
- How to visualize degrees of freedom in FEniCS.
- How to set sublime as text editor in gmsh.
- How to convert serial FEniCS code to parallel.
- How to modularize fenics code.
- How to get average of a function over each cell.
- How to find the explanation of different FEniCS commands.
- How to get hmin for each cell in FEniCS
- FEniCS is incredible
- GSoC complete: FEniCS-The mesh workflow
- FEniCS: Completion of phase two
- FEniCS: The XDMF schema
- FEniCS: Completion of phase one
- Understanding make and cmake
- Understanding CircleCI
- Understanding the dockerfile of DOLFIN-X
- May 27th – May 31st, First week of coding
- May 6th – May 27th, Community Bonding Period
- First meeting with my GSoC mentors
- Got selected to GSoC 2019 to work on FEniCS
- Different math environments available in LaTeX
- Previewing math equations in Sublime with custom commands.
- How to add nomenclature to latex document.
- How to have a clean latex folder
- Setting custom header for list of items | Step 1:
- How to get 10 GB of sync space for your zotero library.
- Thoughts on writing blog posts or tweets on the internet.
- Making my projects page.
- Happy new year 🥳.
- Welcome to the new blog
- How to plan and discuss the content of thesis with supervisor.
- Completion of PhD. Initiating writing synopsis