A weekly newsletter covering ideas and tools for better academic research.
You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.
Hi there, and welcome to my newsletter.
For the longest time, I have been thinking of starting a newsletter. It is a part of a more significant project that I have embarked on, i.e., to establish better systems for increased productivity. I truly believe that sharing our knowledge helps us better understand the subject. I hope this newsletter will become a medium to craft my thoughts for the world.
My goals with this newsletter are as follows:
- Build a consistent writing habit.
- Learn to distill ideas into small understandable articles.
- Share my weekly findings on research and productivity with the world.
It is easy to become an information hoarder, and I have done this a lot. I have to convert the stored information into a coherent document to derive any benefit from it. With a newsletter every Sunday, I can sit and go through all of the stuff of that week and create a good document that would be useful to me and might help someone trying to achieve the same goals as me.
Here’s what you can expect from me every week.
- A simple animation of an idea summarizes a quote from the book I am reading on productivity and research.
- Tip of the week for producing quality research.
- Websites and application recommendations for quality research.
- Anything else that I find interesting in the field of computational mechanics.
The whole idea of this newsletter and my website is to share ideas that will help other researchers accelerate their research output.
That’s it for today. I will see you next week.